Home Top Ad


Tinder Pick Up Lines ~ Collection of Tinder pick up lines

Share:
Here is a collection of some of the best and worst pick-up lines we’ve ever seen on Tinder. You guys must have known by now what Tinder is all about? It is one of the most popular and hottest online dating apps these days. It is especially popular on college campuses where students are looking for hookups, relationships, or just someone to talk or have a quick sex. If you are on Tinder or using Tinder app regularly, then you must know the importance of an opening line.



The best and funniest Tinder pickup lines:

# Oh hey Lauren.
#Hey I’m new in town.
#Hey what’s up? Dang! You are cute!
#Burger King isn’t the only thing that is king-sized
#Do you consider yourself a feminist? Why/why not?
#Someone should tell the Old Gods and the New Gods that heaven is missing an angel
#You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.
#If I were a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds
#I’m really into music so is it ok if I send you song lyrics to help break the ice?
#Well Tinder says we would make beautiful kids, but I think maybe we should do dinner before we start working on the future models of America.
#Cute pics… What are you up to?

 Bang with simple pick up line


#Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
#You look like a female version of Nicholas Cage
#I like a man that can fulfill my wishes
#I’m sure you get this all the time but you look like a mix between Fergie and Jesus
#You have a good web-surfing stance.
#Do you have a job? I need a woman who can support me while I play video games all day.
#I like pizza
#You’re really not hot enough to get away with being this boring



#I have 4 words for you “Hol I Day Inn”.
#We’re a match! The next step is to pick a wedding date, right?
#Serious question…how good of a cook are you?
#Are you into guys who are tall, dark, and handsome? / Are you into guys who are handsome, athletic, and charming? / Are you into guys who are intelligent, sexy, and funny?
#A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 real, 1 fa1ke and he says to her ” I will stop loving you when all the roses die”
#Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.
#Do you drink a lot of Snapple because you look like you’re made from the best stuff on earth?
#Hey, we’re a match! Does this mean we’re dating now? Give me a second; I need to change my Facebook relationship status.
#Prettiest smile I’ve seen on Tinder



#You think Ben Franklin tried tying other stuff to a kite before the key thing worked? … Just sitting there strapping waffles to a kite… what an idiot.
#Your mouth says, ‘Shields up!’ but your eyes say, ‘A hull breach is imminent.’
#If a guy asks you “have you got the time?” answer, ” if you got the energy”.
#Do you believe in love at first swipe?
#We like each other’s faces. Let’s do something about it.
#Serious question: Would you rather give up coffee or orgasms?
#Are you one of those girls who takes forever to do her hair and makeup, or does it just look that way?
#I’m not sure how the Tinder dating protocol works so I’m assuming this is the part where I say, “So where are you from? What do you do? What’s your favorite color?”
#Should we start the quiz of interview questions to get to know each other so one day we can meet in person? Soooo, what’s your favorite color? Where are you from? And what do you do?
#If I was your boyfriend I’d never let you go, I can take you places you haven’t ever been before.
#What’s up Haley what are you up to Sunday night?


#Do you want me to hit you with a corny pickup line or can we skip that
#What’s a nice guy like you doing with a body like that?
#It’s a good thing that I have my library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
#If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
#I Have Raisins How Bout a Date
#Did you fart? Cuz you blew me away.
#Hey, just finished 873 pushups, pretty tired.
#Want to trade pickup lines?? If you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
#Let’s get married
#Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was at Whole Foods trying to figure out what you like for breakfast
#It’s gonna be legend-… wait for it… (And I hope you’re not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is) DAIRY!
#Congratulations, you have been voted the hottest girl here, your prize a date with me!
#If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one
#Are you into fitness?
#I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
#I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
#Hey girl, I saw you on Tinder
#I’ve had a crush on you for years
#Excuse me, did you just fart?
#How do I tell my dog he was adopted?
#You look like an angel that fell from heaven and hit its face on the pavement.
#Did something bad happen to you or are you just naturally ugly.
#Did you know you’re the hottest (insert generic name here- Haley, Rebecca, John, Mike, etc.) on Tinder?
#That rack though
#Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
#How you doing? I hope you watch Friends lol
#Forgive my Kirk-like boldness, but you want to go back to my mom’s place and watch ‘Dr. Who’?
#I’m going to skip the small talk. Top five list of your favorite condiments
#Single mother of 1? Want to be single mother of 2?
#Hey what’s going on? Hey what’s going on? Hey what’s going on?
#Do you want to see my best pick up line?
#Feel my shirt. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
#Hope you like cheesy pick up lines, because if you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple
#On a scale from 1 to 10 you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need
#Hello. I am a Nigerian Prince and I can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams! I just need your phone number, bank account, and social security number.
#Finally I found a Girl like you
#How many fingers are too many

#What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this when there’s a Farscape marathon on right now on the Sci Fi channel?
#You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you
#I have been meaning to ask, do you have any experience raising chickens?
#Do you peel a banana from the top or bottom?
#Kiss me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name Bethesda?
#Shut the door, turn off the light, I want to be with you
#Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I found the woman of my dreams?
#On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight





Keeping Tinder Pick up lines simple sometimes works!



# Hey cutie how’s it going?
# You seem pretty cool. How’s it going?
# You look like trouble 😉 (Created by: Mike from Danger & Play)
# Sweet baby Jesus! Tell your parents good job 😉)
# Looks like we both at least have one good thing going for us…great taste ha.


Funny Tinder pick up lines


# Are you a Middle Eastern dictator? Because there is a political uprising in my pants.
# Did you know you're the hottest (insert generic name here- Jessica, Stacy, Mike, etc) on Tinder?
# Do you believe in love at first swipe?
# I know this profiles fake but can I get the name of the model you used for your pics
# Sit on my face and I’ll eat my way to your heart.
# I’m sure you get this all the time but you look like a mix between Fergie and Jesus
# Do you have a job? I need a woman who can support me while I play video games all day.
# Do you want to hook-up? I mean hang out...
# Do you work at build-a-bear? Cuz I'd stuff you.
# Does this mean I won't be a virgin by the end of the week?
# Hey gorgeous, will you be my Tinderella?
# Hey, we're a match! Does this mean we're dating now? Give me a second, I need to change my Facebook relationship status.





# How many times have you pictured me naked since we matched?
# I could've called heaven and asked for an angel but I was hoping you're a slut instead.
# I hope you know that I am 100% committed to this tinder relationship
# I think this is love at first tinder
# I have a feeling that you’re trouble# I have a feeling that you like trouble/assholes
# You’re everything I thought I never wanted in a girl
# I usually go for 8's but I guess I'll settle for a 10.
# I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
# I'd be your Prince Charming if you be my Tinderella
# I'd tell you a joke about pizza but its kinda cheesy.
# I've had a crush on you for 2 hours.

# I've had sex with -1 girls. Wanna get me back to even?
# If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds?
# Is my vagina crying or are you just sexy?
# Is your personality as angelic as your hair?
# Less than a mile away? Watch out baby, you're in the bone zone!
# Like your picture.
# My parents are so excited, they can't wait to meet you!
# Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, We're a match on Tinder,
# So I think we should screw.
# We would make sexy babies
# Prettiest smile I’ve seen on Tinder
# You don’t know how many times I’ve had to swipe left to find you
# You shall be my Wife
#  I’ve had a crush on you for years Finally I found a Girl like you
# We're a match! The next step is to pick a wedding date, right?
# What are the chances I see you naked tonight?
# Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
# You don't know how many times I had to swipe left to find you!
# You got the best smile on tinder. You must use crest.
# You must be a small amount of red phosphorus and I must be a tiny wooden stick… Because we're a match.

2 comments:

  1. Sign Up into EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.

    contact address: (31) 641-979389
    support@enjoyxoxo.com
    Kruitberg 5634, 1104 CA, Amsterdam Zuidoost. Netherlands

    For More Information Visit Here -- poe trade

    ReplyDelete